MSC Employment Opportunities
Join an innovative growing team and be a part of changing the sod industry, when you become a part of MSC. Are you up for the challenge?
Since our beginning in 1993, as Minnesota Sodding Company, MSC has always cared about quality. That focus and a culture focused on getting the job done right the first time is the reason MSC continues to grow and push the boundaries of our industry. We believe there is always a better way, so we continually seek opportunities to improve. This approach has earned MSC a reputation for leading the industry to higher levels of quality. At MSC we are committed to a safe and collaborative work environment.
Our company is one of a few union commercial sod and seed contractors in the Midwest. In addition to union security, we also offer a competitive wage structure and generous benefit package, as well as a unique work environment including opportunities where few ever get a chance to walk or work.
Send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (651) 438-3867
Sports Turf Tech
Excellent opportunities to join a leader in the turf industry!
MSC is looking for “turf career” minded individuals to join our team. Join the fun as we work on some of the premier natural and synthetic sports fields in the Twin Cities and Midwest. This is a full time seasonal position including union benefits. Qualified candidates can expect a compensation package of between $25.74 and $40.98/hr, depending on qualifications. There is a company bonus program in addition to the competitive wages.
Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience in turf management including field renovation, fertilizer and pesticide application, field layout and synthetic turf maintenance.
- Current state certification or licensing as a pesticide applicator (MN. Applicators license A, E and J endorsements) 30 days to acquire.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Experience in operation of tractors, loaders, various 3 point implements.
- Able to take direction for work and work independently as needed.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, vendors and crew members.
- Able to work outside in all types of weather conditions.
- CDL license Class A (90 days to be acquired) with a clean driving history.