MSC Employment Opportunities
Join the innovative growing team at MSC and be a part of the ever-changing sod industry. Are you up for the challenge?
Since our beginning in 1993, as Minnesota Sodding Company, MSC has always cared about quality. That focus and the culture of getting the job done right the first time, are the reasons MSC continues to grow and push the boundaries of our industry. Continually seeking opportunities to improve and grow has earned MSC a reputation for leading the industry to higher levels of quality. At MSC we are committed to a safe and collaborative work environment.
Our company is one of a few union commercial sod and seed contractors in the Midwest. In addition to union security, we also offer a competitive wage structure and generous benefits package, as well as a unique work environment including opportunities where few ever get a chance to
walk or work.
Opportunities Now Available
Sports Turf Tech
MSC is looking for “turf career” minded individuals to join our team. Join the fun as we work on some of the premier natural and synthetic sports fields in the Twin Cities and Midwest. This is a full-time seasonal position including union benefits. The candidate should expect to work 40 – 50 hours per week during the growing season. Qualified candidates can expect wages of between $21.51 and $26.89/hr., depending on qualifications. There is a company bonus program in addition to the competitive wages. Check us out at mnsodco.com and give us a call to tell us about what you have to offer.
Here is what we are looking for:
● Knowledge and experience in turf management including field renovation, fertilizer and pesticide application, field layout and synthetic turf maintenance.
● Current state certification or licensing as a pesticide applicator (MN. Applicators license A, E and J endorsements) 30 days to acquire.
● Able to lift 50 lbs.
● Experience in operation of tractors, loaders, various 3 point implements.
● Able to take direction for work and work independently as needed.
● Able to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and crew members.
● Able to work outside in all types of weather conditions.
● CDL license, Class A preferred, or a plan to acquire within 90 days, with a clean driving history.